• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can't wait for this car to hit the dealerships here

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9DLpE_R0vc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ?The new BMW M5. High-speed testing at the Nardò Ring.?‏[/ame]

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I won't be excited until these aren't NA anymore.

Whats wrong with NA?? Having solid power without Forced Induction is great. There is no replacement for displacement. Turbo and SC cars normally have smaller engines.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Whats wrong with NA?? Having solid power without Forced Induction is great. There is no replacement for displacement. Turbo and SC cars normally have smaller engines.

If you're building a dedicated car to compete in a NA class, or if you don't care one bit about bad gas mileage, then NA is great. Now if you have a dual purpose car (daily driven and track on weekends) or are in a class that allows NA and FI, then FI will win most of the time. Power:weight on FI's are better, and for street driven use, get a lot better mpg's at high hp levels.

Edit: I'm not hating on the M5 (I understand the evolution of the M series), but I think it would be a great move if they'd act on the talks of changing the complete M line to FI.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm not competing in anything except taking my car to work, and going to dinner. I enjoy smoking a few cars on the way . I'm not into modding cars anymore. I drove my Mustang GT to work today andtrashed my clutch. I hate modded cars. I like a fast ass car from the dealership. That's why I love these cars.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I'm not competing in anything except taking my car to work, and going to dinner. I enjoy smoking a few cars on the way . I'm not into modding cars anymore. I drove my Mustang GT to work today andtrashed my clutch. I hate modded cars. I like a fast ass car from the dealership. That's why I love these cars.

Sounds perfect then!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes. There's just that $100k price tag. Just paid $75k for the X5. Dont think I can swing this one quite yet. The wife would make me sell the Mustang as well.

elmataplata

29/12/10
75k for an X5? what model? My mom got a 2009 X5D fully loaded in 2009 for under 60k