• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] (Canada) Vintage Daytona Rolex 6270 Sultan DC/STUVETJEE Project ultra rare, 1 of 2

Fantastic4

Known Member
Patron
Certified
3/9/18
About
Rare 6270
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F
Movement Details?
ST-19
Piece Origin?
M2M - mindthegap
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Great condition
Why Are You Selling?
Need fund for other
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
20 to N.America or 40 WW
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Bought from @mindthegap M2M sales thread here

Mindthegap purchased in April on the forum from Penguin, sales thread below:

[FOR SALE] - Vintage Daytona Omani 6270, AP15300, GSF 5320 modded

This is a very very very sad post for me. Today i have for sale watches that i didn't think i would sell. First up is a 1 of 2 6270 custom ordered by @Stuvetjee. It's gorgeous and really rare (rarer than the gens) Gold plated and fully set. Comes with a plated rivet oyster for the watch and a...
forum.replica-watch.info
forum.replica-watch.info

Penguin sales thread:

Rolex 6270 Sultan DC/STUVETJEE Project ultra rare, two in existence

What is this all about ? Rolex 6270 Sultan DC/STUVETJEE Project Location : EU / NL Will ship to : EU for now (buyer risk) Accepted payment methods : Paypal Gift Movement : ST-19 Piece origin : TD / Custom Watch Factory What warranty will you provide ? : None, watch works good What kind...
forum.replica-watch.info
forum.replica-watch.info

Original thread for the build of the watch:

THE STUVETJEE & DC PROJECT

REPPING THE SULTANS ROLEX Think of a watch that you love but which has never been repped... now imagine you could get a one off rep made, how cool would that be?! Well that’s exactly what Michael (aka Stuvetjee) and myself (Dave, aka DC) have been busy doing over the last seven months, and...
forum.replica-watch.info
forum.replica-watch.info

Have not worn it since receiving, just sits in the watch box.

Up is a 1 of 2 6270 custom ordered by @Stuvetjee. It's gorgeous and really rare (rarer than the gens)
Gold plated and fully set. Comes with a plated rivet oyster for the watch and a custom epsom leather strap made for it. The custom dial is gorgeous with the blue subdials and the plating is excellent. It still has the caseback sticker. Asking what i bought for it and with the barely worn strap FOC.

Bought 2500, asking 2300 plus shipping
I will ship anywhere in the world using fedex express, but the cost and the customs risk is on you. Once the watch leaves my hands, I am not responsible.

Please don't email me asking what my best price is. My best price is in the ad and the price is firm. Also, I am not interested in trades at this time.

Last, as the seller, I get to decide who to sell to. Asking questions, or saying `I'll take it' without providing payment does not mean that I will put the watch on hold for you.

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Ladidadi

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/23
USA

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11