• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can you help out a Rolex/Pam guy please

dmastah12

24/1/07
Both look amazing, but the rubber requires some modding of the endlinks, as you can only use a gen rubber. I'd go for an ss on bracelet my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, i'll take your advice . I'm going to go for the SS Ap15400 in blue :). Anything in particular to look out for during QC :)

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11
Hello AP experts,

Could you guys point me in the right direction as to a Super Rep if any at all or one very close . I'm thinking of an AP as a Xmas present for myself :)

Thanks for the help

AP Diver V7 ftw

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Thanks, i'll take your advice . I'm going to go for the SS Ap15400 in blue :). Anything in particular to look out for during QC :)

Well first is to make sure its v2, easy to tell because the squares will be nice and flat, before they looked like bubble wrap. I dont think the factorys have any v1s left anyways so you should be good, then just make sure all the markers are straight and the ap logo is straight. Expect the dial paint to be rather faded, they all are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmastah12

24/1/07
Thanks HNTR , that was so very helpful. Now you are gonna hate me as i am veering towards the white Diver :) you know how it goes. Just cant make up my mind. Wish i never came back to the game and stayed with the gens !!! grrrrrr