• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can the PO Orange Bezel be swapped for the Black one?

reeseg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/06
Texas
Subject says it all...

I bought the 45mm Orange bezel PO from Andrew (beautiful watch) but I'm interested in the black bezel too. Rather than buy another complete watch, I'm wondering if the bezel swap can it be done easily or does this require a repair to make the swap?

I'd also be interested in knowing where (or if) the 45mm black bezel can be purchased separately, if anyone knows.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
Im assuming it can.

I think in a few months (possibly by april) I will send my ultimate po to vacuum and have him gen bezel, dial and hands the watch and we will see (=

But I am sure you can

cypher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/06
How hard would this process be? Will doing this a lot loosen the bezel?

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
cypher said:
How hard would this process be? Will doing this a lot loosen the bezel?

the bezel comes off with a good tug or two...I know there are tools for this, but id suggest not trying it if you have no clue wtf ur doing.

Dario33

19/5/06
It may be able to be swapped with another rep bezel. But I recall hearing (forget what thread) that a gen bezel will not work as a replacement for a rep bezel.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
lately there was a member selling a PO...with a replacement bezel and along with a tool for it.
so...it is possible....i am sure members that have done it ....will share their experiences....i would like to find out as well what it takes exactly !!