• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can i buy one Seamaster Professional 300m coaxial ?

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

Hi:

This is the first time i write in this forum, i had 2 seamaster professional 300m, one chinesse and one ETA 2834.

I´d like to buy one more ETA, one New 2007 edition, like this, with "coaxial" red print.

Can i buy it in anywhere?

Thank you very much.

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
Not yet my friend. I think there are many people waiting for this new version though, and a correctly placed He valve. Hopefully soon!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
maAAaaaaaaaaannnn i cant even fidn that at an AD.

D

d4m.test

Is there any news? i need one to a gift.

Saludos

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Mailed andrew concerning this... he only told me something about the Bond PO lol!

smalls

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/07
I asked Josh and he said they are expecting it hopefully within the next two months.....not sure if he thought I was asking about the PO or not.

e36wchmstr

8/5/06
Man I hope so, the little bit of red on it sets it off. Soon as it arrives it will be my next purchase.

smalls

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/07
Yeah, I couldn't stand it anymore so I broke down and bought the Asian Seamaster GMT from Andrew. That should tide me over until these come out.

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
looking forward to this one too.

This is going to be a bestseller when (if) it comes out.

Can't be that hard to manufacture, they will probably just change the dial and thats it.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
"Any chance we get it in the next few month?"
"Yeah... I heard its on the Maker's portfolio already!"