• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calling out Omega SMP 300 Fans!!

Officine Replica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/09
After searching around on the forum and making some inquiries I still feel like I need some expert help on one of my all time favorite watch the Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50

smp7.jpg

Hope to buy the Gen someday but for now the Rep would do.

Are there different Rep versions in terms of looks? Do any of them come close to the Gen or are there no good SMP reps? What's a good place to get it from?

Is this probably the closest? That's good enough for me!
kjm_omegaseampro2.jpg

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You asked a general question regarding whether there are no good SMP reps. The answer to that is yes. But this one I have not seen a really good one of.

Officine Replica

3/7/09
fakemaster said:
You asked a general question regarding whether there are no good SMP reps. The answer to that is yes. But this one I have not seen a really good one of.

Cool, I guess that's why you don't mess with it too. I read here you make a good fakeymariner and the bond seamaster. What other watches do you make good reps of? Do I just shoot you a pm here or do you have a website too if I want to buy some of your stuff in the future. Thanks fakey!

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
I have this one from Hont and am VERY happy with it (I've held the gen several times). He valve is still off, but other than that it's pretty good.

SMP300bought.jpg

Officine Replica

3/7/09
jmd33 said:
I have this one from Hont and am VERY happy with it (I've held the gen several times). He valve is still off, but other than that it's pretty good.

[imghttp://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/jmd33/Watches/SMP300bought.jpg[/img]

That looks pretty nice, I can live with that. Does it have AR coating? Do you have more shots of the watch, caseback, etc... thanks jmd.