• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calibre 36 Flyback Rep

garrettnb

Horology Curious
29/3/22
Canada
I see this watch at a couple TDs and wondering what I should be looking out for or expecting? I read the guides but I couldn't find anything about this watch on the forums. V6 watch according to TD. Date wheel looks a little off but I'm ok with that. Does anyone have a rep they can show or what I should be expecting?

jGb4et.png

https://www.theonewatches.io/index.p...roduct_id=3659

Last edited:

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Unlike some sellers, our TDs post actual photos, not gens under some false pretense of being the rep you'll receive (that actually happens with non-TDs).

I would comb over their photos and compare them to gen to see if you can live with the differences. It won't be flawless, but if you can live with it, buy it. My opinion is that, on wrist, no one will know.
Secondly, your TD will send you QC pics before shipping, so again, comb through the pics and look for glaring issues. If you like what you see, approve the QC and patiently wait a few months for it to arrive.

At the end of the day, only you can decide if the differences from gen are acceptable. Most people will never notice the differences. Personally, I'd never look twice at a Tag on wrist. They are fairly affordable in gen, especially used, so I always assume they are gen when I see them in public.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

garrettnb

Horology Curious
29/3/22
Canada
Thank you Bill_C I appreciate the insight as a rookie.

I was feeling good about it but now one of the TDs I reached out to me with the message that no good rep of this watch exists. I'd like to trust someone in the industry but don't know what to think of this.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Interested on an update, qc pics yet? Please share pics once received as I’m interested in this one but did not think it was available.

Good choice with Steve I’ve used them many times:thumbsup: