• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying a JLC Navy Seals Diver

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
Hello,

Ok, I really fell in love with the JLC NSD :facepalm: I fall in love with alot of watches lately hehe.
So i started looking for a dealer. Now is the watch on the most TD`s $458 with the A2824-2 Movement.
But at Kuvarsit is the watch $388. It is weird that its cheaper on kuvarsit then other TD`s, so is this the same watch ? I think so.
And is it really worh it to buy the SW 200 movement ? Im not fammiliar with that movement.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
It is a lovely watch and this a lot cheaper. Two things to consider: this is not a trusted dealer as recommended by RWI: can you be sure they have them in stock? I prefer to contact trusted dealers in order to make sure I'm paying for something that will arrive reasonably soon. Also you have a certain level of protection from RWI should things not go smoothly. It's your risk but I do hope you manage to grab one of these fantastic watches. I have a gut feeling they are quite difficult to get hold of though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

djaksaray

Known Member
6/11/13
Kuvarsit is a TD but not on RWI. I already bought some watches in the past. They are awesome. Communication and service is perfect. Its true that some of TD's offering different prices. So look around for the smoothest deal mate.

DutchSUB

Supporter
Certified
30/10/14
[EU] Netherlands
Sorry didnt know its not a TD here. It is on other forums, so ill gonna be ok.
Orderd it a few days ago, with the Sellita SW 200 Movement. But unfortunately the Sellita was sold out really fast.
So now there is a A2836-2 underway, That will do his job good also and saved me 180 Dollars. But i think ill get one with the Sellita asswel if i see it in the M2M section maybe. The watch is now in the UK so i hope it will come next week.

djaksaray

Known Member
6/11/13
Sorry didnt know its not a TD here. It is on other forums, so ill gonna be ok.
Orderd it a few days ago, with the Sellita SW 200 Movement. But unfortunately the Sellita was sold out really fast.
So now there is a A2836-2 underway, That will do his job good also and saved me 180 Dollars. But i think ill get one with the Sellita asswel if i see it in the M2M section maybe. The watch is now in the UK so i hope it will come next week.

Its gonna be ok. If its send by royalmail or parcelforce it will be in Amsterdam in 3 days. Post some pics when you get it and enjoy!

ALTL

Known Member
29/6/13
Did you get the watch? Can you post pics? I'm also in love with this watch and TSWATCH has 2 versions (one swiss one asian with a price difference of 200 and I'm curious). Thx