• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Incoming from the Gate...will let you know... Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton

rBVaSlq-hkWAIXoGAAJrR_VSURA988.jpg

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
WingNut looks quite impressive on the pic! how is the quality of this rep?

Quality is nice, substantial...

Of course everything is faux, it's just an open heart, but well put together and they did a good job of replicating movement. The Gen is a manual wind specially made movement and the watch is super thin, the rep is an auto and doesn't come close in terms of thickness.

The one thing is I got this on the rubber strap and it is vey short, I have a 6.75 wrist and it just fits...any larger wrist and you'd be dissappointmed. I've noticed that with some reps I've gotten from the Gate, the straps tend to run smaller, not made for those with large wrists, so make sure you check on that before buying.

All in all a fun, interesting watch.

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
I'm surprised with how the watch looks. I didn't know BVLGARI made these type of designs for men. I've mostly looked at their watches for women.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I'm surprised with how the watch looks. I didn't know BVLGARI made these type of designs for men. I've mostly looked at their watches for women.

I happen to like Bulgari...they have some good looking pieces...but you need to like having their name prominently displayed on most.

Reactions: CosmoKat