• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Building a Rolex..with parts.

Horology Curious
29/8/22
Hello all. First post.. so I wanna start out with a bang...so here it is:

I was drinking one day and was like f-it. Im building a Rolex. So i bought a Gen dial off ebay. Now, I want to know if this dial (Without modifications) can seat on a VS3135 Movement. It is a 36mm Dial with feet.

From the research i have done, there is a korean case that I can put the VS movement in with the dial and it will fit with no modifications. Can someone help me and point me in the right direction and if i am missing something. I am in Los Angeles, Ca.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Sad to be the one to knock you off- that’s not a genuine dial.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
No, it’s not the color. It’s the lack of engravings on the back, the fact that factory set diamonds are not like that, the poor coronet, the crappy font of texts and to finish with a meteorite dial for DJ with diamonds has never been made. Think it’s enough lol

Horology Curious
29/8/22
No, it’s not the color. It’s the lack of engravings on the back, the fact that factory set diamonds are not like that, the poor coronet, the crappy font of texts and to finish with a meteorite dial for DJ with diamonds has never been made. Think it’s enough lol
I see.. I looked at the dial I have in hand. and it is actually different (Compared to the listing photos that i attached initially). does this make any difference? I did test the diamonds and they are real.

if these photo doesn't change anything, I still would like to set it in a case with a movement. Any information on this?