• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Brushed Brace

vincentvega01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/13
Brushed Bracelet

I'm loving my NSD. I like the rubber bracelet and really like my custom Donerix grey canvas strap. I really would love to see what the NSD would look like on a brushed Master Compressor Diver bracelet. I have searched around but haven't found anyone who has done this. I can't find any other Mastercompressor Reps, especially with a brushed bracelet. I don't think my budget could support a gen MC bracelet since JLC thinks VERY highly of them when purchased solo. I know that the MC case has a unique shape between the lugs which limits the use of generic bracelets with fitted endlinks. I really want the fitted end links to hide the case cutouts.
I would appreciate any thoughts or would love to see pictures if anyone has done this before.

movadobaby_2268_130056626

vincentvega01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/13
After thinking about it some I googled around and did some scrappy photoshop work. Here is the NSD overlaid on the Master Compressor Diver brushed bracelet.

NSD_bracelet_zps2cd11299.png

I really like it. It would be a really cool sporty option for the NSD!