• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Broken Seamaster Clasp

Lm037

Horology Curious
1/10/11
Hi All,

I recently broke my clasp on my watch and cannot find the pin that i need to fix it. Would someone be able to help me identify what i need to fix the issue. Ive checked ofrei's site, but cant determine what pin to buy

I've attcahed some screens to help.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks in advance.

LM

tracyl

22/4/11
Been there...done that! I tried everything and still never fixed it. Took it to my watchmaker and he fixed it in 5 min. He used a thin metal rod by friction fit. He then polished the ends and that was it. Don't go to a jeweler in a mall, look for a local small watch repair shop and you should be good.
Tracy

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
I did the same repair at home by using a paper clip. Cut the same diameter and then cut
to suit.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Nobody? Found some on ebay in Oz at 5 for abour £4 posted, but they'll take an age to get here, otherwise it's well over a tenner for a box of assorted sizes I don't need. No one got a local watch repairer who would have a couple I could buy? We have nothing but Timpsons here, and they are shocking at supplying the simplest stuff.