• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

broad arrow help please

thelawnmowerman

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I think the next watch i get may possibly be a broadarrow but my question is do the chronographs work on these models as the ones ive seen in the past the dials did something else , ive heard people talking about venus , what are these
regards
mark

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
be sure to get one with the 775x movement in it and not the venus if you want all three subdials to work. If its a two subdial model to begin with then the venus is ok.
:p

thelawnmowerman

Renowned Member
2/4/06
I want one that looks quite close to a gen not a fantasy watch as ive got too many of them
and the chronograph must work like a gen with the right dials doing what they should
can some one point me in the right direction
regards
mark

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
thelawnmowerman said:
I want one that looks quite close to a gen not a fantasy watch as ive got too many of them
and the chronograph must work like a gen with the right dials doing what they should
can some one point me in the right direction
regards
mark

What's so difficult in this? If you don't like the Venus version you have to buy the Asian 7750 version. Great rep, just wrong subdial spacing and a bit off dial color. Or buy the genuine for 3K. Easy as that.

Everything is explained in the Omega guide that's linked in my signature. How much more "directions" and guidance you need? Perhaps you're looking for some kind of illustration?

We can't help you any more right now because there's no 100% replica yet. You can, of course, wait a few years and ask again.

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
I've owned a lemania movement watch before, not a rep a gen. Then I bought a rep to see if there was any difference...there was...about a few hundred dollars.

Thats it.