• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Breitling Transocean Silver V7F Swiss ETA 2834 EU

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
About
Breitling Transocean Silver V7F Gen ETA 2834
Willing to Ship to?
EU, rest of world maybe, want to avoid custom problems
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
paypal and bank wire
Movement Details?
gen ETA 2834
Piece Origin?
forum, years ago
Warranty Provided?
none, but works, will help to find solution
Item Condition?
good 8/10 no big scratches, but micro swirls
Why Are You Selling?
Boxing queen and date is actually to small for my old eyes
Asking Price?
380 Euro
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Shipping Costs?
7 to 20, depends on destination
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

And up for sale is this great and beautiful Breitling Transocean from the V7F Factory.

Perhaps I will regret the sell, but this beauty don't get enough wrist time and actually I realized, my eyes become more short-sighted. Progressive glasses could manage this, but I prefer my two Datejust with magnificer.

The watch was bought about three or two years ago from a member on this forum. I cannot find the thread anymore. I opened a WTB thread and a member from Europe messaged me.

My watch smith swapped the asian movement to a new gen Swiss ETA 2834. It works fine and runs like a champ.
Conditon is 8/10. Rep strap hardly used, but the gen Rios1931 shark strap should be changed. The Rios strap was already assembled on other watches.
The Date is more sitting to the left in date window, seen on the pictures, 1 to 19 more left, but 20 to 31 are centered.
Without Macro pics I never really realized. Just seen it today. Look at the pics please.

Pics were done with iPhone 14 Pro Max and Macro and zoom also. with naked eyes it isn't so extreme, actually for me. If you have eagle eyes you will notice.

Rap strap and Rios gen shark strap with Breitling buckle are included.

Price Breakdown:

Breitling: 280 Euro
Gen ETA: 180 Euro
watchsmith: 120 Euro (swap movement, service and water pressure)

Just opened the back, please make a water pressure test again.

KNiLUR.jpeg

KNi2xL.jpeg

KNihXQ.jpeg

KNiKqS.jpeg

KNieQ8.jpeg

KNi5fK.jpeg

KNiWhv.jpeg

KNian1.jpeg

KNiiuj.jpeg

KNioZ4.jpeg

KNiqII.jpeg

KNiIXc.jpeg

KNiOxX.jpeg

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14

betanet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/24

xombul

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/2/22
France

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14