• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Top Time Triumph

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Why on earth did they make the Triumph Edition with a display caseback when the gen is closed…and rep has lug 22 - 20 whereas gen is 20 -18

Basic mistakes

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I can live with the display back as it's on the back of the watch, nobody can see it including me. Although if they have designs on the back which I can't remember then yeah that sucks. The lugs though, smh. Again probably not noticeable to others but it is kind of noticeable and changes the look a little bit will make it wear larger and can't swap gen straps meant for these. The AR look pretty darn good in the pictures. Nice deeper shade of blue on the edges and not too present at dead on angles which later GF's had issues with and kind of drove me crazy. I will probably pick one of these up actually. Maybe two. I know the blue cobra for sure if these dials check out. Toss up between black and red dials. I'd like to see how vibrant the blue dial is. Saw it in a boutique and while I'm not really a blue dial fan it was popping and looking good. A real nice vibrant blue. All of them were really nice and vibrant. I had dismissed these until seeing them in person. Good size too.

Last edited:

alavin

Horology Curious
26/9/19
Why on earth did they make the Triumph Edition with a display caseback when the gen is closed…and rep has lug 22 - 20 whereas gen is 20 -18

Basic mistakes
The new GEN Triumph model they have the clear case back. The first version had the closed back case.

I am pretty happy they replicated the new version. Looking forward to getting one. Trusty time still doesn’t have it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The new GEN Triumph model they have the clear case back. The first version had the closed back case.

I am pretty happy they replicated the new version. Looking forward to getting one. Trusty time still doesn’t have it.
They repped it off the pics on Breitling website so I am inclined to think it is not good, that and the size is off so it’s not for me…disappointing as the ice blue is really nice:(

alavin

Horology Curious
26/9/19
They repped it off the pics on Breitling website so I am inclined to think it is not good, that and the size is off so it’s not for me…disappointing as the ice blue is really nice:(
Yeah, shame also they used x Shelby and not Triumph at the back 🤌🏻

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
The second hand is also incorrect. SMDH…. I was looking forward to this one coming out.

complete garbage

schwenstein

Looking Around
4/9/23
I'm waiting this for so long, it is a shame. Probably they had these shelby cases for decades and they are trying to get rid of them. People are looking for milimetric details, these guyz are using totally different CASE. I'll buy it for 100 bucks just to have fun but not more :)