• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BREITLING NAVITIMER WORLD

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

BREITLING NAVITIMER WORLD

302BREITLINGNAVITIMERGMT2.jpg

302BREITLINGNAVITIMERGMT1.jpg

302BREITLINGNAVITIMERGMT3.jpg

302BREITLINGNAVITIMERGMTCASEBACK.jpg

SportsPg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/06
I love this watch with the white face in particular - the best Navitimer version out there IMHO.

TTK, is there a brushed bracelet version coming? I love Navitimers in general, but the polished bracelet is bit too bling bling for me. Thanks :D

D

d4m.test

As sure as eggs is eggs....and bears shit in the woods.....if I had put this up with a white dial.....somebody would have come along and said.....'I really love this with a black dial.....black dial is THE best Navitimer out there".......and NO......the Navitimer bracelets for the World don't come in brushed finish.....the case is polished...so are the breacelets...!

gliptopolis

29/10/06
You know, come to think of it, I think a Brown Bear shitting in the woods is the BEST bear there is. Some people like the Black Bear shitting in the woods, but me, I'm all for the Brown version. It's just classier in my opinion...

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I like the white dial, but more important than that is whether or not the slide-rule actually lines up like the older N avitimers or if it's slightly off like the newer ones. :D

It's not a deal-breaker, but it may make me consider trading in my tri-compax Navi for one.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Pugwash said:
I like the white dial, but more important than that is whether or not the slide-rule actually lines up like the older N avitimers or if it's slightly off like the newer ones. :D

It's not a deal-breaker, but it may make me consider trading in my tri-compax Navi for one.

i'm with you pugs, the white dial is it for me also. all of them look good but i like the white better.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
Slide rule seems to be slightly out. Most numbers look 1 tick off but in the 20-25 area it look like a greater gap. White, black, blue or purple, this watch looks stunning. Big too at 48mm!

Hellcat

Renowned Member
18/11/06
Great looking watch......no clue what the other gadgets are used for, nor do I care, its a cool looking watch. Love the BLING factor of a shiny bracelet, if you got it flaunt it!!!!!!!
Oh, white or black...both excellent!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Very nice! :)

I presume this uses the 7750b movt?

Bodo

9/7/06
The watch is nice. I´m just coming back on Breitlings.
Does it have AR?