• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Endurance Pro 70.3 Ironman

shipley

Horology Curious
29/3/24
Hi all - newbie here but have bought a rep from Trusty due to the great feedback on here.

I’m after a rep of the above, it’s the turquoise version and they seem difficult to find. Andrew at Trusty has no plans to produce it.

It’s this one…..https://www.breitling.com/gb-en/watches/professional/endurance-pro/X823105C1M1/?gtm_json%5Bpage_type%5D=watch%20product%20detail%20page&gtm_json%5Bmenu_category%5D=watches&gtm_json%5Bpayload%5D%5Bitem_list_name%5D=watch%20product%20detail%20page

If anyone has any clues I’d be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great forum !

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Original Factory makes a very good, arguably NWBIG, Endurance, but the TDs I reached out to as recently as last week say they don’t rep the Ironman editions. Someone was selling one M2M recently that claimed it was OF, but I couldn’t find any dealer to corroborate.

Which leaves only the poor DH/AliX as options.

caprian280

Horology Curious
14/9/23
Hi all - newbie here but have bought a rep from Trusty due to the great feedback on here.

I’m after a rep of the above, it’s the turquoise version and they seem difficult to find. Andrew at Trusty has no plans to produce it.

It’s this one…..https://www.breitling.com/gb-en/watches/professional/endurance-pro/X823105C1M1/?gtm_json%5Bpage_type%5D=watch%20product%20detail%20page&gtm_json%5Bmenu_category%5D=watches&gtm_json%5Bpayload%5D%5Bitem_list_name%5D=watch%20product%20detail%20page

If anyone has any clues I’d be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great forum !

Hi.
Im not great with finding links back to things on here as im pretty new myself - try this and it should hopefully take you to some replies i posted about comparisons between my gen 70.3 and a £25 ish dhgate rep. Hope it helps 👍

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
TD Supermirror has them in stock from ORF factory! All ironman colours! check their telegram. Im about to get one as well
Damn, Andrew at Trusty just told me these don't exist, lol. Does Supermirrors deliver to CONUS?

Reactions: jaweed