• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Chronomat Evolution Pre-Order Starts!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Dear All,

The HBB pre-order was very successful, thank you all for your support. The first pre-order in the year 2007, the Breitling Chronomat Evolution Pre-order starts!

Please E-MAIL me ([email protected]) me with title "BCE Pre-Order", please DO NOT PM me for the pre-order as my PM box may full and I might miss your pre-order), please state the dial version you want to order in the e-mail content and I will reply you with the date of release, pre-order price and payment instruction.

Pre-Order period will be from today to 10th January.

General info of the BCE (Breitling Chronomat Evolution):
Size: 43.7mm
Case: 316L fine Stainless Steel
Crystal: Genuine Sapphire Crystal (non-Chinese sapphire) treated with Genuine Anti-Reflective Coating (double-side treated).
Movement: Asian 7750 movement with 28,800 vph / Swiss ETA-7750 movement with 28,800 vph
Bracelet: 316L fine stainless steel
Leather strap (optional): Black, Dark Blue, Dark Red and Yellow.

Regular selling price (e-mail me for the pre-order price!):
BCE on ss bracelet: US$318 shipped (Asian 7750) / US$698 shipped (Swiss ETA-7750)
BCE on leather strap: US$318 shipped (Asian 7750) / US$698 shipped (Swiss ETA-7750)
BCE on ss bracelet with one extra leather strap (buckle included): US$338 shipped (Asian 7750) / US$718 shipped (Swiss ETA-7750)
One extra leather strap purchased with the BCE: +US$20
If you want to purchase a leather strap for your existing 1st or 2nd version BCE, price is US$40 shipped by airmail registered.

There are FOUR dial versions in this pre-order, they are:
(Because the pics show the sample only and the final products will be much better)
1. Graphite dial with red writing, stick markers and circular engraving on dial, final product will be in white lume.
IMG_4514.jpg

2. Grey dial with black sub-dials, stick markers, white lume and circular engraving on dial.
IMG_4517.jpg

3. Black dial with white sub-dials, stick markers, white lume and circular engraving on dial. (THIS IS A PIC SHOWING THE DIAL ONLY, NO DIAMONDS ON BEZEL!!!)
IMG_4511.jpg

4. White dial, white lume, stick markers without stairs and circular engraving on dial. (THIS IS A PIC SHOWING THE DIAL ONLY, NO DIAMONDS ON BEZEL!!!)
IMG_4502.jpg

More pics please refer to:
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p ... rototypes/
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p ... EVOLUTION/

I look forward to receiving your BCE pre-order.

Best Regards,
Angus