• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Bandit

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Hello all,

I need a Gen or eta/valjoux 7750 for my gf bandit, and prof xtal and maybe a Gen click springbar, does anyone know who can help please? Preferably in EU.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Yes they have on eBay, I need to find someone to help to get it changed though, and I want a double AR glass for this one 🤤

I love this bandit, my favorite watch 😁

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Yes they have on eBay, I need to find someone to help to get it changed though, and I want a double AR glass for this one 🤤

I love this bandit, my favorite watch 😁
Gotcha. I'm sure there's a decent selection of Watch modders near you

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Yeah, if you get the crystal it will take it to the next level. The crystal is what ultimately killed it for me and I sold mine. Probably one of the best constructed cases I've ever had. I think its finishing looked better than my gen aerospace. Curious why you want the gen movement and click spring. Is yours malfunctioning? The movement in mine was smooth as butter. I can see peace of mind if you want to use the chrono a lot. You would need new chrono hands too to make the swap right?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
movement in mine is completely dead, it doesn’t work anymore, click spring I’m not sure I was just wondering if it would help to feel like to click more like a Gen, I would like and new xtal 🤤

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Errm Chrono hands I don’t know, but I think I need a new movement, my first high end watch was a breitling, and it’s a very special brand for me

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
You know, I had a Navitimer Stratos that sat for a while and after fully hand wound wouldn't start. Had it for sale cheap on here and someone told me to bang and smack it and I did for a good 5 minutes and sure enough it started working and worked well for another year right up until I did sell it. Sounds like yours may not be that problem but would be great if banging it and I mean kind of hard and shaking it would get it going again. Good luck with it and I hope it's back with you running strong soon.

Reactions: Bombardier