• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Breitling Aerospace E65062 - Grey Dial

HoRoblogy

Wants a 6538 and 6542...
Supporter
Certified
12/11/19
UK
Willing to Ship to?
UK & EU
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal (FF or fees paid by buyer)
Movement Details?
Quartz
Piece Origin?
Friend
Warranty Provided?
Watch will be working when it leaves me
Item Condition?
Good Used - See Pictures
Why Are You Selling?
Need money & space for new additions
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
McLarenDude
Shipping Costs?
Free UK (RMSD 1pm) - EU at Cost
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Up for grabs is this Breitling Aerospace E65062 Repetition Minutes with grey dial.

Please study the photos carefully as they form a big part of the description.

The watch keeps time well and is fully functional as can be seen in the photos with no dead pixels in the LCD display and the minute repeater sounds well.

The case shows some marks as can be expected for a used titanium watch - I would say it shows signs of wear and use but not abuse. The bidirectional rotating bezel rotates nicely in both directions and is well aligned. There are some tiny marks to the AR coating when the crystal is looked at under direct light and generally at an angle, but no scratches and the marks are not generally visible.

The bracelet shows signs of wear and is quite stretched but the clasp closes strongly both in the initial click and the foldover. The bracelet is currently sized for my 18cm wrist and there are 2 spare full sized links and one hole of micro adjust available to be added.

The watch was originally purchased in 2000 and comes with the papers but no original box, however the watch will be supplied packed bombproof in a Breitling Service Case.

Watch will be posted Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm.

Please note that the watch is also listed elsewhere so the listing may end without warning.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

K1oE1k.jpeg

K1qHbI.jpeg

K1q3T4.jpeg

K1qzqj.jpeg

K1qjD1.jpeg

K1qDMv.jpeg

K1og9K.jpeg

K1ocK8.jpeg

K1oJNR.jpeg

K1oxBL.jpeg

K1ob5Q.jpeg

K1oS0S.jpeg

K1oGTW.jpeg

K1oFoP.jpeg

K1oRgJ.jpeg

K1oNMo.jpeg

K1o7KD.jpeg

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

liquid121

Looking Around
29/3/24
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

HoRoblogy

Wants a 6538 and 6542...
Supporter
Certified
12/11/19
UK

Reactions: liquid121

MonsterFish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/11/23

HoRoblogy

Wants a 6538 and 6542...
Supporter
Certified
12/11/19
UK

HoRoblogy

Wants a 6538 and 6542...
Supporter
Certified
12/11/19
UK

HoRoblogy

Wants a 6538 and 6542...
Supporter
Certified
12/11/19
UK