• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet Classique Chronograph 5287

Vinvin7

Known Member
11/2/13
This beauty appeared in Baselworld 2013. It is a Lemania manual winding chronograph that runs at 3hz (21600bph) and 42,5 diameter. It features four patterns in the guilloche and may be the only chronograph in the Classique line.
6463_BASELWORLD-2013-The-Breguet-Classique-Chronographe-5287_0.jpg

It replaced the model Classique Chronograph 5247 which was smaller with a diameter of only 39mm.
5247bb-2.jpg

There is no replica so far of the model 5287, which I consider a more classic and refined design than the 5247 that has been labeled as "very busy"
With the asian lemania movement and a diameter of 42,5mm, it would be very easy to replicate, because almost all Breguet replicas are 43mm, and with a good guilloche design and a good sapphire crystal, it could be one of the most accurate Breguet replicas.
I have a Breguet replica with chrono, date and moonphase and I can assure that it is a pleasure to wind it, very Gen like and much more quality feel that any A7750 or Seagull
I hope the manufacturers begin to replicate this incredible watch