• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet chrono - suited and booted

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Suited and booted, time for some class. Was best man at a wedding just this weekend past and it was finally time to break out the dress watch. I bought a cheap blue strap with white stitching that matched the dial nicely.

tWRjtUW.jpg

fdRy8Ex.jpg

v2Ds6Cd.jpg

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Very nice watch. Looking at some watches in a light tent doesnt do them justice. This one, in context, is 100% better.

Thanks for sharing.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
There was actually someone there wearing a g-shock with a suit. The only nice watches I saw was a lady wearing a <30mm datejust and her boyfriend wearing what looked like a nice black faced automatic on leather strap, looked like an Omega but I couldn't get close enough to tell.

Tomsteve

Horology Curious
3/10/13
I have one request to you. Can you please place more pics here for our perusal....

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
are these still available from TD's Im very interested in getting one

DSW3031

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/15
Best dressed and certainly most elegantly appointed man there! Gorgeous chrono. Nice choice in strap too.

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
This one is just Sooooo nice!
Understated and gets more beautiful when close up.
Great choice for the occation.

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
I need one of those....way to pull together the suit, tie, shoe combo with a gorgeous Breguet rep!