• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bracelet screw for old ROO

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Gents,

Does any of you have or know where I could find the old screw for the ROO 42 without plots? I have lost one of the heads (in yellow)….

They look like this

Dimensions are different (mostly thicker) then the new screws:
Overall length 27.5mm
Tube thickness 1.5mm
Heads thickness 2mm

I have checked Etsy, eBay, CousinUK and some other sources without luck so I am asking this amazing community for help

Thank you for checking your drawers :)

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Might be close, T? I did check my small container of AP parts but I don't have anything similar.

Cheers mate, appreciated. Those won’t fit, the head is too small and will pass through the case holes.

Found some (ugly) generic t tube screws you can cut to fit, they might work and have the 2mm head I need

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
So I was about to update my tube screw thread as I just had success.

So I bought this which is for a 42mm ROO, but I needed that style of screw head for my ceramic calendar. The thread pitch is perfect but the head diameter was too large. I used a diamond file to lessen the circumference of the head and it worked perfectly.

Head looks the right size… have you measured it?

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
I don’t have calipers but just measured with a simple ruler. Looks like the head is 2mm:

3mZFsi.jpg

3mZf9X.jpg

Hope this helps!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Found some that fit. Bought two and the guy sent me 8 so if anyone else is in this situation, pm me I have spare ones

Reactions: RepIseek