• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bracelet problem on 4th gen Planet Ocean

gruffster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/06
Have a 4th generation PO from Andrew. The divers extension keeps coming undone, resulting in the whole bracelet opening. Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks

madSub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/06
Bracelet fix

I have a 5th gen ETA REP of the 45mm PO and the bracelet was poorly constructed, and also at the pins. I had a local jeweler redo the pins for me and that was done with ease. Let me tell you though, Andrew (TWG), who I bought the watch through, is THE BEST. He went above and beyond for me in seeing me happy and the prob fixed. Any local jeweler should be able to fix it for you. No biggie. In fact, after having my pins done, I took it back to see if they could fix the problem you are having and they got it closing great. Not 100% smoothly locked the first attempt all the time, but totally acceptable and the band stays locked when finally clasped now.

ps. ANDREW (TWG) IS GREAT. Buy from him with the utmost confidence. GREAT communication and stands by his products and his word is golden.