• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 NIGHTLUM(with thick hands)

Sandra75

Looking Around
24/2/24
***mod edit: please stop opening new threads

Last edited by a moderator:

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
What's wrong? You're gonna stop just one post short of making a full dozen of identical spam posts? 😂

Not Cool Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

• Haha
Reactions: var554 and TESLA760

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yeah lady, this isn't how it works. You need to contact the dealer via email or check their website (both are at the top of the dealer's page).
Also, the B&R 03 is a 42mm watch, it doesn't come in a 39 or a 41, you can't just pick and choose a case size. If you want a 39mm B&R you need to choose one from the 39mm case model range.

Reactions: var554 and eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
The OP has lost her mind

If it's an actual person and not a bot, it's actually a really sad thing to be so tone deaf, so divorced from reality and so delusional to think that it is totally okay to come to someone's house and just throw silly WTB flyers into every single room.

You don't need to be an experienced forum user to know that spamming a forum isn't okay, just a brain, common sense and basic manners. 🙄

Reactions: var554 and TESLA760

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am afraid we don't have one. Please email us if you have any questions, thank you

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I am afraid we don't have one. Please email us if you have any questions, thank you

Dozens of identical threads made = $80 electricity bill for the servers

3 mods (incl. 1 admin) kept busy to clean up the forum = 5 days worth of Colombian party powder and usage of the RWI private jet

Getting told by a TD that the watch you are desperately searching for doesn't even exist:

P R I C E L E S S

We Did It Success GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts