• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BPFF on bracelet

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Bracelet looks great and has quite a bit of heft to it however be prepared to loctite every screw (and I mean every) that is on the bracelet. As to not lose it.

It is is the old version of the gen x71 bracelet with the flip tab on it which is very chinsey. Be sure to loctite the tiny screw on that as well.

Lastly I had a pin fall out that connects the the bracelet to the the fold over clasp and the only way I repaired it was to shove a push pin tube and hammer it it and shave off the excess material.

Pros: helps as a gen aesthetic since most reps come on cheap sailcloth and it looks GREAT

Cons: screws always fall out OOTB and the flip tab gets caught on everything and is very chinsey

Reactions: aksingh

Alfasud

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/19
Bracelet is a very good effort. I have a ZF with bracelet and its my favourite rep by a mile !

Alfasud

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/19
Bracelet is a very good effort. I have a ZF with bracelet and its my favourite rep by a mile !
6 posts to go! You can do it!

Stand at ease sone and don't embarrass yourself tying to be a smart arse. Go and stalk someone else keep your distance from me. I've been a member of 4 years now. Here's my ZF with my gen OCIII and Reveil GMT, just for kicks.....