• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Sub C black - First with Lucy

avrahamk1

16/1/14
Just placed the first order with Lucy, dealt with other dealers, all were great - sure it will go smooth with Lucy as well.

It's a high beat 2813 BP Sub C.
Until now the communication was great and she answered all my questions (and I had a lot lol)!
Just sent the payment (15/01/15), will keep you guys updated!

Cheers:matty:

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
jeez, just a little patience please. I'm sure Lucy will get back to you.

With regards to refund, not sure how her policy works, but Lucy has been nothing less of spectacular when it comes to customer service.

rbasch925

22/11/14
Not sure where your from buddy but in most parts of the world lucy is a woman's name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
These are just regular people mate, most working by themselves, not big corporations with dedicated customer service departments or anything. Some might be busier certain days and will take a bit longer to reply, or they may have other issues in their lives to deal with so replies may come as quickly as usual. Just be patient, Lucy is a trusted dealer for a reason and she is one of the best as well.

If you haven't recieved a reply after a couple of days, send another one, and if you still haven't got one, contact a mod... though you'll unlikely need to

avrahamk1

16/1/14
Not sure where your from buddy but in most parts of the world lucy is a woman's name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol just said "she" on the first post and "his" on the second, go figure :facepalm:

These are just regular people mate, most working by themselves, not big corporations with dedicated customer service departments or anything. Some might be busier certain days and will take a bit longer to reply, or they may have other issues in their lives to deal with so replies may come as quickly as usual. Just be patient, Lucy is a trusted dealer for a reason and she is one of the best as well.

If you haven't recieved a reply after a couple of days, send another one, and if you still haven't got one, contact a mod... though you'll unlikely need to
She told me that she doesn't work on weekend.

Well, anyway we are on the right track to find our solution. Thanks guys for helping out.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friend,

I didn't found you write this review before,I found it just now,
I am sorry for reply you late last time,but you always said I have 5 days without reply you,I just feel it will misleading my other customers,

for you,you send the payment at (15/01/15),it's Thursday,after I got your payment,I have ordered your watch at once,it comes out at Friday,and I have got it in the afternoon of Friday,but I got a call from my father,he told me a emergency which I need go to ShenZhen at the night of Friday,I know the next days are weekends,so I leave GuangZhou then,and didn't reply QC pics to you that night,people who familiar with me know I always reply emails in the night,so I can't reply you that Friday night,I usually didn't work at weekends,for I am only one person work,so I need rest sometime too,I back to GuangZhou at the afternoon of Monday,then went to the market and began to reply emails about 11:30 pm of Monday,I replied you with QC pics then,I remember it's about 1:30 am at Tuesday,if you stick to say I have 5 days without reply you after you send the payment,I will say sorry to you sincerely,

I know this is my fault that didn't reply you in time,I admit it fully,but I want to say everyone will have a emergency,just hope you can understand,I feel I am a honest dealer,so I won't disappear after I got your payment,except weekends and holidays,I will try to reply every customer's email within 24 hours,maybe I will miss some emails,maybe emails will be in my junk mail,but normally,won't have this situation,you told me other dealers will reply you in weekends,I know that's my shortcomings,I will try to improve it.

but you send me a email told me you want to cancel the order suddenly in Sunday,without any reason(watch have problem,watch out of stock or get the wrong watch),you just tell me due a personal issue,

to be honest,if the watch don't have any problem,and dealer get the correct watch like customer order,no dealer will cancel the order,
because no factory will let dealer refund,so if you order it,then told me you want to cancel the order,I don't know what to do,
if the factory can let me refund and cancel this order,I can refund to you easily,but they won't,

In fact,in this situation,dealer can reject to cancel the order certainly,for that's not my reason,customers should decide totally,then order watches,not order,then cancel,you said I should tell you I didn't work at weekends,then reply you in time to cancel this order before I get from BP,but after you send the payment,I have ordered it for you then,and in fact,I have got it back at Friday,so no matter whether I work at weekends,I have paid it for you at the Friday,

firstly,I think maybe you are a new member then,don't know these rules,but you told me you have ordered many watches in RWI before,so I think you should know these things,but no matter what,I decide to refund to you still,and in fact,I have refund to you already,

write these things,to be honest,I only don't want my other customers feel I always without reply after they send the payment,I am not that kind of person,

so hope we can have a better dealing in the future still.

Regards
Lucy

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
You are perfectly right Lucy. This is a member with too little experience to READ your clear information in your section, where you explicitly tell the reader that you do not have the quickest service due to many reasons. Anyone who does his or her homework before ordering would know that. But see, this is the problem with new members. This is also the reason to why no TD's want to accept Paypal. Because people don't do their homework and learn how this business works.

Yes, there are TD's who answer quick and 24/7. But they are just that. Quick. With QC not even close to what Lucy provides. If she spots a problem with the watch that you didn't even see, she will return the watch to the factory to correct it even if you actually accepted the QC pics. Not many other dealers do that. Also remember that Lucy is a one woman show. She does everything. Take orders, go to the market, take nigh on perfect QC pics, testing the watch for several days before shipping. Everything. Only thing she asks is a bit of patience and to be able to stay off work on weekends.

Lucy is by far the best TD we have here. It takes longer to complete an order, but there are VERY GOOD reasons why.

avrahamk1

16/1/14
Hey Lucy I just got back home.

So first of all, to make everything clear - You are a GREAT DEALER and your politeness is UP from the expected!

Second, I do admit that I wasn't 100% best buyer either but I just got my own little emergency that I had to fund which made me to cancel it right away.
To be honest, I asked you to cancel the order because of the main reason that you didn't replay my email and I thought you didn't get the watch yet - my intention was to close the deal before it even started,
I'm the last person who would try to make this kind of problems, and just let me explain it with my previous purchases:
First- Silix cheapies:
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=71882
P-Cls:
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=77296
Toro:
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=91758
All of them were top deals and beside of my tones of question - they went without a single problem.

So again - THANKS A LOT for understading me and leading the deal to the most honest way you could do and refund me.
And let me recommend you to all the users that are reading this thread - Lucy is the dealer you are looking for - especially for the BP Sub-C w/ high beat at christmas special price ;)

avrahamk1

16/1/14
Also - I've just edited my comments so it won't be misunderstadings :thumbsup: