• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] BP SeaDweller 16600 Franken

cubicmangoes

Time is free, but it’s priceless.
Patron
Certified
9/9/21
About
BP SeaDweller 16600 Franken
Willing to Ship to?
worldwide
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal f&f, Wise, Revolut
Movement Details?
VS3135
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
used
Why Are You Selling?
restructuring collection
Asking Price?
1.800 EUR
Trade Value / Cost:
2.010 EUR
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
included in EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is a custom made franken Sea-Dweller 16600 built for me. The base is a now rare BP 16600 with gen spec bezel construction and crystal profile, with some added genuine parts, completely reworked bracelet and case, powered by the VS3135 movement.

Parts breakdown:

BP 16600 with correct bezel assembly and crystal (out of production) 250€
VSF 3135 movement 250€
gen 16600 hands set used 450€
gen bezel click spring new 40€
gen crown & tube used 250€
gen 16600 insert used 220€
labor 550€ (and partially priceless - more in the description below :) )

Total value: 2.010 €
Asking Price 1.800 € incl. express shipping within EU (ww possible)

Mods breakdown:

Case:
gen tube & cal. 3135 fitment rework
crownguards extensive reshape & refinish
bevel polish
ageing

Bracelet:
complete rebrush and rework
ageing

The goal for this project was to create a Sea-Dweller that looks like it had a true life as a toolwatch as it is intended for. (This is a true story!): I gave this watch to a female friend of mine to wear for 1 year, together with some heavy metal bracelets she always wears. She's very sportive and not precious about watches (as many women are). The result is an amazing patina on the case and bracelet with real wear, dings and scratches, real wear in turbo mode, if you will :). I can warmly recommend this method to anyone that wants believable wear on their vintage builds - give it to your wife lol. After this ageing "process", the watch has been partially restored with bevel polish and refinish on the bracelet to it's current state plus the aforementioned gen parts, a movement service and mods added. My watchmaker gave it a once-over before this sale.

On to the viewing pleasure!

KJHN28.jpeg

KJHfuv.jpeg

KJHGj1.jpeg

KJHSOj.jpeg

KJHbJI.jpeg

KJHJWc.jpeg

KJHVlX.jpeg

KJKD2b.jpeg

KJHcFi.jpeg

smell

true to my name
Supporter
30/11/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: cubicmangoes

NPD

7/2/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

cubicmangoes

Patron
Certified
9/9/21

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Nikosaldente

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/6/16

cubicmangoes

Patron
Certified
9/9/21

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

cubicmangoes

Patron
Certified
9/9/21

cubicmangoes

Patron
Certified
9/9/21

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

methtical1982

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
15/7/14
UK

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU