• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bonds Omega Replicas - Best Vendor

JameyHasta

Looking Around
22/4/13
I am new to replica watches...I want to buy an Omega 007 type watch. What is the best vendor? I saw several options under the "Trusted Vendor" section, but I still couldn't decide on the best and most trusted vendor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am torn between using Trusty Time or Watch Eden.

http://www.watcheden.net/omega-seamaster--james-bond-automatic-with-black-dial-and-bezel-i-15096-p-1

http://www.trustytimewatches.com/omega/seamaster-007-series/omg0009a-omega-seamaster-007-limited-edition

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Trusty time (Andrew) is not a trusted dealer on this website.

Each of the trusted dealers here are on the list for a reason. asking who the best and trusted dealer is - is the same as asking who makes the best "....."

The dealers here do not make the watches, most of them dont even hold onto the watches (No Stock). What they have is a direct relationship with the factories that produce our beloved reps. They go and pick our whatever it is that you order

Just about every dealer here can find you the same exact watch that you are looking for. Each dealer has pros as cons - ex: communication, Quality control (QC), shipping prices, timeframe, language barriers, payment methods, etc)

Each dealer also has a review section - specifically so that you, a new member on the forum, can look at the previous reviews that other members posted. From this you are expected to make a knowledgeable decision. This forum is a vat of incredible information. IT is up to you to read, learn, and interpret it.

Do a little bit of homework and you will be happier with the outcome.

Cheers - best of luck in your search.

JameyHasta

Looking Around
22/4/13
Thanks Ruski. I was looking at the trusted vendors list. It looks like only Watch Eden has the Bond watch that I want....hopefully the watch looks as good as the pics on their site.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Thanks Ruski. I was looking at the trusted vendors list. It looks like only Watch Eden has the Bond watch that I want....hopefully the watch looks as good as the pics on their site.

OH GOD PLEASE STOP!

Do NOT use dealer websites to determine what watches each dealer carries.
Just because its on WE's site does not mean they have it. Just because they confirm they have it does not mean they have it.

Please trust my advice - find a pic of the watch you want - either a gen pic or a rep from another dealers site - and send the pic to both Hont and In-Time. Ask if they can get it (go with a high beat clone movement) and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk