• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blue Ceramic PO

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
Hi all,

I recently received a very nice 45mm Blue Ceramic PO (21J) from Stan, looks great as you can see in the pics below, only flaw I can find (apart from the happy feet :) is the 9 and 12 markers are a little twisted, anyone tell me if its easy to get them off there and re glue them?

I'm also going to be on the lookout for a nice rep Omega blue strap for it, leather or rubber, anyone know where i can get one? theres nothing good on Ebay right now,

bcrpo45_1.jpg

bcrpo45_2.jpg

Thanks

Hoot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/13
This is the first watch my girlfriend has admitted to liking. Very nice, indeed!

mroll320

Horology Curious
25/3/13
that bezel looks shiney for ceramic? is it me or the photography?
like to see more pics please
Martyn

Jnkay1

Known Member
23/3/12
Beautiful pictures. There are several differences between this and the BP Factory version, the latter of which is more accurate,BUT, the dial color on yours is closer to gen and stunning!

RandomWatchGuy

Known Member
3/5/13
I just bought the same watch from Stan. It's gorgeous, but my bezel and second hand are all wrong. :(

Is there an RWI member who mods this? I love the watch, but the differences, especially the second hand (no colored tip) drive me nuts.