• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BLS releases woman's 36mm Navitimrr

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22

Produced by BLS: Breitling Women’s Navitimer Automatic Watch Model. The first new model to arrive on the market, the women's model is exquisite and elegant, carefully combining classic historical charm with sophisticated modern watch design. ❶The watch adopts a 35 mm case, which is synchronized with the original thickness of 9.9 mm. It is equipped with a beaded bezel that can rotate in both directions and a series of elegant and sophisticated dial styles, such as silver, blue, copper dial or diamond-set white mother-of-pearl dial, ❷316L Stainless steel case, sapphire crystal glass. ❹The watch is equipped with Swiss original SW200-01 automatic mechanical movement (i.e. Breitling's official certified original Breitling cal.17 movement) and 2824. ❺The strap is made of cowhide and crocodile leather straps with original fine pin buckles. , carefully designed to fit all major female wrists, high-end and durable! Although the good work came late, it is full of sincerity!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Nice! These look pretty good. Good to see some women's Bretilings and women's watch options in general to pick up. The MOP with diamonds, sand/gold (light copper) and mint green are my initial favorites. I'll have to check these out and I hope they sell well.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Nice! These look pretty good. Good to see some women's Bretilings and women's watch options in general to pick up. The MOP with diamonds, sand/gold (light copper) and mint green are my initial favorites. I'll have to check these out and I hope they sell well.
I like it but I showed it to my girlfriend, my mother, and some friends, and they hated it lol. Not sure if the Navitimer is really a woman's watch, the tachymeter in their eyes makes it look ugly

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I like it but I showed it to my girlfriend, my mother, and some friends, and they hated it lol. Not sure if the Navitimer is really a woman's watch, the tachymeter in their eyes makes it look ugly
I can see that. My first choice would be the Chronomat 36 or older 32mm Galactics. But that's me as a watch guy picking a woman's watch, lol. A fancy Movado or some Ebels would probably be their preference. Michael Kors......

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I'd they made a larger men's version of that dark grey I would totally be into it. The regular navitimer is way to busy for my taste. These are toned down quite a bit - I like it!

revjim

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
22/9/23
where can I find a BLS navitimer as pictured above??

revjim

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
22/9/23
hahaha. of course...should have thought of that!