• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blk PO Chrono w/blk rubber strap

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Anyone recently purchased one? I saw a picture of one on a dealers web site that looked stunning. The SS really pops against the blk rubber strap.

Wanting to know how the AR is...... how would you rate the AR on a 1 - 10?
The Omega rubber strap..... decent or cheezy? Any other info would be appreciated.

monster-rat1

24/3/06
Happy T said:
Anyone recently purchased one? I saw a picture of one on a dealers web site that looked stunning. The SS really pops against the blk rubber strap.

Wanting to know how the AR is...... how would you rate the AR on a 1 - 10?
The Omega rubber strap..... decent or cheezy? Any other info would be appreciated.

I don't have the rubber strap yet I just ordered one but here is a photo of my watch. The AR coating is a 10 it looks great.
newshots039.jpg

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Thanks.... glad to hear about the AR.

Curious how well the black rubber strap is made or if a gen rubber strap would fit. PM coming to you.

rek001

16/3/06
I just acquired the inexpensive quartz PO chrono from Trusty and installed a rep rubber strap that I got from him.
The strap doesn't fit perfectly but it's good enough for me and it looks way cool. I received a compliment on it at work yesterday. For the modest $ I spent on this watch, I'm just delighted.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
So how would you grade the strap on a 1 - 10? I realize some people are OK with the straps that come with reps but its been my experience that a majority of them are so cheap looking that they distract from the quality look of the watch. I'd just assume by a gen strap, if it'll fit, than having a so-so strap.