• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms - Why no heat?

dlc.nla

23/8/11
Mind sharing where you heard this. I had a dealer tell me just last week that there were no plans for any factory to put out a FF. It would be great news if it's true.

PT has said it. That the FF is coming soon

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
PT has said it. That the FF is coming soon

Thanks dlc, that's good news....Been waiting for this one a while now, hopefully it will be fitted with a 2824 or clone movement.

dlc.nla

23/8/11
Thanks dlc, that's good news....Been waiting for this one a while now, hopefully it will be fitted with a 2824 or clone movement.

Not sure what movement, but I know the pricetag is fairly high due to the cost of producing the thick 1:1 sapphire coated bezel.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Yup, sapphire version is going to be $700 I reckon, and anything made by Noob will not be acknowledged/recommended by the H fac dealers - we have a real dealer war on our hands.

300kph

24/5/13
Put me down for a non-chrono. Lucy has been my go-to dealer for the last 6 pieces and she has her ear to the ground. Would pay top dollar if they ace it and do a good job with the strap. I have a lot of SS bracelet watches and prefer that black "Tropic" material.

w

D

d4m.test

Update 23/03/2014 ..... just 4 and 1/2 Years later and the non-chrono is almost..... almost.. almost being released.. just a little more waiting...