• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain Chrono Teaser Pictures... (a $100 Rep!)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Haha.. let me show you a quick teaser pic of the Blancpain Fifty-Fathoms Chrono Quartz.
This is a nice replica for around $100 :)

I will be doing a more complete review shortly.. photos already taken.. just have to organize them.. :)

blancpain_chrono_quartz004.jpg

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
I like much :D but im not so keen on the gay iphone :shock:

dellhd101

7/3/09
kitersoze said:
ohman that's beautiful, g. please give us more details...

good grief...and i was just planning on saving for a steinhart! ks, do you know if that is the rep or the gen above? it's almost as nice as that conservative looking rolex you bought april fools day! :shock:

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Greg, if you are getting these at this price count me in. @ dellhd101 if you're saving for a Steinhart keep
saving they're worth it.

dellhd101

7/3/09
midasmook said:
Greg, if you are getting these at this price count me in. @ dellhd101 if you're saving for a Steinhart keep
saving they're worth it.

i'm going to try and wait but think i've caught rep fever ! :mrgreen:

kitersoze

26/11/08
dellhd101 said:
kitersoze said:

good grief...and i was just planning on saving for a steinhart! ks, do you know if that is the rep or the gen above? it's almost as nice as that conservative looking rolex you bought april fools day! :shock:

unless i'm mistaken (which can hardly be discounted), i believe that's the rep!

and let's be perfectly clear: nothing is as nice as the conservative, subtle, not-at-all-ostentatious rolex i got on april fool's day! :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :p

dellhd101

7/3/09
kitersoze said:
dellhd101 said:
kitersoze said:

unless i'm mistaken (which can hardly be discounted), i believe that's the rep!

and let's be perfectly clear: nothing is as nice as the conservative, subtle, not-at-all-ostentatious rolex i got on april fool's day! :roll: :roll: :wink: :lol: :p

i've been looking...and have found nothing that remotely compares to the uh...awesomeness of your rollie! :mrgreen:

(i hope d4m doesn't make us wait till christmas).

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
this watch almost has a Breitlingesque look to it.
i'd really be into it if it came with a SS bracelet.