• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Seamaster Bond????

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Anyone have the Seamaster Bond in black (without the 007 second hand)?????

If so, would you mind posting some pics. I'd like to order one, but don't want a dealer to take time sourcing it if the one made is not the one I am looking for (dial with Seamaster written in red under Omega).

Thanks!!!

tangle

5/8/09
UK
I am after one of these as well, I looked at one this lunch at an AD and thought it was a lot clearer dial than the normal Blue one, does any one have any thoughts, does anyone own both ?

thanks

Fauxlex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/08
I might be mistaken, but if it doesn't have the 007 second hand, then it isn't technically a Bond, and the proper caseback would be the large sea monster. I have a blue SMP "red". It has several flaws. Mine has OMEGA printed on the dial, instead of raised, but that is just as wrong in my eyes as the one the dealers are selling now that has the raised letters but connected at the bottom.

yt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/06
I might be mistaken, but if it doesn't have the 007 second hand, then it isn't technically a Bond, and the proper caseback would be the large sea monster.

That sounds right to me.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
+1 to everyone. Thanks!!!

WE does have exactly what I was looking for (17651) - no 007 hand, sea monster caseback, red "Seamster" under Omega, etc.. etc.. .

Saw the gen [model no. 212.34.41.20] at the AD and almost took it home. I'm glad I checked for the rep first. Who knows, if I like it I may just end up with the gen. Nothing better than haiving both a rep and gen of the same watch (people just assume it's the exact same watch when they see you wear it, but you can wear the rep to the park, beach, etc... without worry).

Thanks for the replies!