• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay Fifty Eight ZF and Cartier Panthere 22mm

AncientCommittee

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
4/4/19
Hi Guys,

First time purchasing and posting happy to be a part of the community.

I have spent a lot of time reading about different TD's and watches. I have to say I couldn't be happier I went with Li and Lana for Jtime.

The customer service from these guys is amazing, Li spent a lot of time talking to me about a few watches I was looking at. He went into detail about the watch, the movement, and his thoughts to help me make the right choice. I finally decided on the black bay fifty-eight + box set for myself and a Cartier Panthere for my wife

To give you an idea on timeline please see below

Started speaking to Li on April 11th
Ordered on April 14th
Received QC pics from Lana on April 17th for the BB58
Received QC pics for the Panthere April 20th
Received Tracking details on April 27th
Received Package on May 6th

Already planning my next Purchase from Li, he is honest, helpful, and efficient!

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Hi Guys,

First time purchasing and posting happy to be a part of the community.

I have spent a lot of time reading about different TD's and watches. I have to say I couldn't be happier I went with Li and Lana for Jtime.

The customer service from these guys is amazing, Li spent a lot of time talking to me about a few watches I was looking at. He went into detail about the watch, the movement, and his thoughts to help me make the right choice. I finally decided on the black bay fifty-eight + box set for myself and a Cartier Panthere for my wife

To give you an idea on timeline please see below

Started speaking to Li on April 11th
Ordered on April 14th
Received QC pics from Lana on April 17th for the BB58
Received QC pics for the Panthere April 20th
Received Tracking details on April 27th
Received Package on May 6th

Already planning my next Purchase from Li, he is honest, helpful, and efficient!

Do you mind me asking how your tracking process went? Were you given a tracking number or a reference number?

AncientCommittee

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
4/4/19
I was given a tracking number on a weigh bill, however when I checked the tracking just kept saying received in HK. I then looked at the weigh bill and noticed there was a shippers reference number so I googled "online shippers reference number tracking service DHL" you can then search that instead of the tracking number and it will show you where it is.

I believe due to the COVID situation the parcels are taking different routes, mine went to Saudi Arabia, I think at that point they get different tracking details that neither Li or Lana are told about, but the shipment reference stays the same so you can track it that way.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Opal_Oz

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Nope, I was only given a reference number. No tracking. Mine said it was also from Ryadh Suadi Arabia. I haven't received any proper tracking. I got no idea where my watch is located.