• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black 45mm on rubber PO

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Hey all:

Quick question, I haven't been following the PO threads for the last few months (since I ordered my BK DSSD) so I may be asking a question already asked and answered before.

In your experience, who would you suggest I purchase my first Black 45mm PO on rubber strap from? I'm looking for the most current "version" available.

Note: I just ordered a 42mm black bezel with steel bracelet from WBK a week ago, I'm just looking for my next PO to be more accurate.

Eitherway, for the record, WBK's PO rocks!

Thanks!

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
So based on what I've read in previous posts, the UPO aka Ultimate PO is the most current version. Anyone have a TD they can suggest based on personal experience?

Inushuk

19/10/10
+1 on Q5

I tried both 3 trusted dealers and always perfect transactions...

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Thanks guys. I'm in contact with Lay at the moment.

How's the fitment on the rubber strap? Does it flex like the Gen strap? Or is it stiffer?

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
Hey all:

Quick question, I haven't been following the PO threads for the last few months (since I ordered my BK DSSD) so I may be asking a question already asked and answered before.

In your experience, who would you suggest I purchase my first Black 45mm PO on rubber strap from? I'm looking for the most current "version" available.

Note: I just ordered a 42mm black bezel with steel bracelet from WBK a week ago, I'm just looking for my next PO to be more accurate.

Eitherway, for the record, WBK's PO rocks!

Thanks!

Is it possible to post pictures of yr WBK PO 42mm especially with lume shot will be wlecome. :)

Inushuk

19/10/10
How's the fitment on the rubber strap? Does it flex like the Gen strap? Or is it stiffer?

I'm a big UPO fan... 2 of mine are on gen rubber and there is no such thing than a gen rubber strap for UPO and UPO franken ... Quality is way much better and feeling is also better....
So when you will have your UPO save some $$ and buy even a used gen Rubber strap approx US$60/80 or new one for US$120

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Thanks Inushuk!

Where can I get a used gen rubber strap from for $60-80?

I'm a big UPO fan... 2 of mine are on gen rubber and there is no such thing than a gen rubber strap for UPO and UPO franken ... Quality is way much better and feeling is also better....
So when you will have your UPO save some $$ and buy even a used gen Rubber strap approx US$60/80 or new one for US$120

So guys, im going to be picking up an ultimate from Lay and I was goin to get it on rubber. Problem is I have a small wrist and I need a rubber strap that flexes well like the Gen. I tried then Gen on and it was dead on perfect! Anything stiffer will look terrible. What should I do? Get a steel bracket from lay and buy a Gen rubber later???

Help!

Inushuk

19/10/10
Best place is on the Bay ... but be sure it is a used gen...
do not buy any "gen rubber" under $50 as they won't be gen ... :)

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Got it!

Thanks for the advice Inushuk! I'm gonna proceed with buying my UPO with a stainless bracelet and order a Gen rubber separately.

Best place is on the Bay ... but be sure it is a used gen...
do not buy any "gen rubber" under $50 as they won't be gen ... :)