• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Order

DateJust

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/13
Big Order (with QC pics now!)

Hello RWI,

So after my first and successful order with Sead/Supermirrors, I have caught the bug and I am back for more. He did a great job with all of my questions the first time so I figured I would try him out with a more 'complex' order.

The watches I currently have selected are the Rolex Submariner 16613 TT Blue and the Rolex Yachtmaster 1 Rolesium. This TD is good like that, he really is helpful with some decisions and offers sound advice.

Now I hope the products are as good as the rest of his service.

I shall update you all as this order continues.

9/11/13: First QC of the yachtmaster (already approved)

-DJ

rollie84

Horology Curious
9/6/13
Sead is great and one if the best in terms of giving advices in my opinion. Great choice with the GMT Master II from Sead, he's the best and most knowledgable when it comes to Rolexes and modding them, from what I've seen.

Here's my GMT Master from Sead after I put a GEN Bezel on it
u3u2a6y3.jpg

DateJust

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/13
Can't put pictures up yet my friend, I am yet to receive anything.

jessen007

Known Member
11/8/13
Yea I agree,,, your pics are hilarious.... all I have is a lame dog walking and waving at ppl and doing the jazz hands....

dont tell us where you get your pics... just keep the funny pics coming !!

2jedi0

8/8/13
Yea I agree,,, your pics are hilarious.... all I have is a lame dog walking and waving at ppl and doing the jazz hands....

dont tell us where you get your pics... just keep the funny pics coming !!

"all I have is a lame dog walking and waving at ppl and doing the jazz hands...."

LAMO that post made me spit my drink out!!!!! LMFAO

Touche good sir

livinglegend510

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/13
Sead is great and one if the best in terms of giving advices in my opinion. Great choice with the GMT Master II from Sead, he's the best and most knowledgable when it comes to Rolexes and modding them, from what I've seen.

Here's my GMT Master from Sead after I put a GEN Bezel on it
u3u2a6y3.jpg

hi- where did you source your gen bezel from?

thx