• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel help

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Ok. My omega SMP chrono took a spill and the insert as well as the metal chipped. The metal isn't real noticeable but the insert needs some love. Does anyone no where to source one or should I go for the Gen insert.
Can someone tell me the part number for the Gen bezel and bezel insert. Is Ofre the best place to get this?

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
you can't get just the gen insert. you need the whole assembly - bezel and insert. However, you can get a rep insert from wholesaleoutlet990. I got one for my PO. It was an EXACT fit. They have SMP inserts as well.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Wow the pearl is way off but I guess it will have to do until I can get a Gen. What is the the correct part # 2225.80?

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
yah, the pearl is way off, but the only other choice is to spend 10x as much for the entire bezel assembly. Can't help you on the part number. You're on your own on that one. ;)

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
If you dont mind the metal dmg and just want a new insert, I tend to see them all over the bay. Might be worth a peek.