• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel fell out, what can I do???

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Hi guys,

About two months ago I bought a UPO, yesterday I came home after going to the town and I suddenly saw that my black bezel insert was missing :s.

I feel quiet sad about it and I'd like to know if you guys have any tips/hints for me. I bought my UPO from Precious Time and I wear it for dayly use...
Should I ask for guarantee, or should I order just an insert and glue it myself? If yes, how should I do this? (loctite?)

I'm still very very happy about the watch, just a shame that this happened...

Here's how it looks:
Afbeelding%20008.jpg

Anyone who has any advice?

Thanks for reading my thread...

kind regards!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I am told that PureTime/Angus sells these separately. But since you purchased it from Precious Time/Angus you should contact him and I am sure you can work out something.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
It should fit, as it is a rep bezel insert. That seller is always massively overpriced :roll: (like sooo many watch dealers we know of)

I've bought inserts from them before and had no fitting problems. Though the bezel pearls are always crap...

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
I had a bezel insert fall off a watch I bought from Josh over a year ago. He sent three new inserts on my next order.

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
mine fell out as well, but i found the pearl.

got a replacement from D4m......used 2 component metal adhesive....and it was like new. never fell off again !

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
AllergyDoc said:
I had a bezel insert fall off a watch I bought from Josh over a year ago. He sent three new inserts on my next order.
Couldn't you sell one to Edgematic, Just a thought... :)

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
sconehead said:
AllergyDoc said:
Couldn't you sell one to Edgematic, Just a thought... :)

Would be an idea! Hehe! If you'd still have a bezel insert AllergyDoc, just PM me or send me an e-mail at [email protected]

It sucks not having a nice watch to wear! DAMN!

regards!