• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Better late than never

Stone P

Franken Datejuster
Supporter
Certified
25/2/13
USA
Hola RWI members,

I join in Feb of this year but didn't get active till April. I have always been a watch lover since i can remember but didn't start getting reps till about this time last year when a friend gave a very nice all black classic hublot fusion for my bday. He had it packaged nice a gen travel case with papers. He didnt tell me it was a rep till about a month later. I was shocked and amazed at the same time.

Since April I have bought 7 watches from RWI members, 2 for RWI TDs, 2 custom PAMs from River and enough parts to make 4 and half watches. That's almost 16 watches in 2months...crazy!!

Of all things I must say every transaction here has been awesome. Members are nice and very helpful.

Thanks RWI for everything :thumbsup:

I'm Stone P.

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
Lol so you thought your friend gave you a gen as a casual gift and you didn't question it?

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Welcome my friend. Enjoy your self. That's what its all about.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome to RWI, I'm Micky from Finland, well, not really, Im from the UK, but live in Finland :D