• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best TD for Speedmaster moony??? Help please

Game2KFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/11
I usually order from WBK, but i don't see a speedy from him at the moment. Who else is the best, most reliable Trusted Dealer for a good speedmaster moony, around 100-200$$ plz, kinda strapped for cash :(

Thank you for any advice

Arism

Known Member
25/11/11
I'm not sure you will find a brand new Moonie for under $200. I'm assuming you're talking about the ST-19 handwind model. This rep does have flaws; flat crystals unlike the domed crystals of the gen, sub dial spacing(can't do anything about that) and the subdial @6 pegged to the hour hand.
There will definitely be additional costs if you want to make it as close to gen as possible; Gen crystal + Frozen subdial @6 mod.
As for your question, almost any TD can get you one, almost all of them will be the same and probably not for under $200. You can try and look around for the 'reduced' model(Omega released two models, a 38mm version and a 42mm one) or the quartz version. Not sure how much those ones will cost or look in the M2M sales.

dlc.nla

23/8/11
You can definitely find a speedy for under 2 if you shoot for the quartz or 21j models. My personal preference is WBK & Toro. Just PM either one to see what they can get you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Game2KFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/11
the seamaster PO from WBK had nice AR coating. Not sure if toro's moony come with AR though? doesn't say so prob not :(

mrs1986

13/3/12
the seamaster PO from WBK had nice AR coating. Not sure if toro's moony come with AR though? doesn't say so prob not :(

I doubt the moon watch has ar coating in the plexi...

If you go to toro's website you can find a nice speedy that is quartz... I think is pretty accurate for the price :D