• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What should I buy? adding 2 new watches

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
so Ive had pretty much everything worth owning 2-4years ago and the recent pickups are the JF RO blue SS 2nd batch which I just broke regulating it :cryingbadly: and a PP aquanaut which i absolutely love and is a great sports/daily watch BUT the rotor is super super loud. Ive sold all the other pieces and the broken AP is listed for sale.

here is what I'm thinking and will buy two watches....(strongly prefer 39-41mm and have zero use for a dress watch as I'm in shorts and a polo everyday, I can pull off any "value" watch but It has to be "convincing enough" as most of my clients have 20-100k watches so no platona
-re ordering the RO, or I really want the gold version but worried NOT about scratches but from the marks on the clasp insides etc.
-noob YM grey dial blue hand
-v7 hulk what mvmt should i get (did they get the colors right this time?)
-pam513 the radiomir 1940 rose gold w brown dial and do a custom strap to make it more casual looking
-I really like this but the size is pretty big, also concerned about a noisy rotor on it http://chazingtime.com/product/pilo...ition-grey-dial-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750/
-when is the new BLNR coming w the CHS also is there a ceramic SMURF coming?
-no pass except that 513.
-only one rolex in the mix

thoughts?

jeevanpillai

10/9/16
Does something like this tickle your fancy ? A very simple, elegant and utilitarian watch

1. Bell&Ross Vintage 126 Heritage(Chrono)
cdf8e71264b63e00702ef5ae59f579dc.jpg

2. Bell&Ross Vintage 123 Heritage
ff9d4fe40a55d355bc70eb542f266d66.jpg

Available here respectively

1. http://www.replicawatchreport.co/replica-bell-ross-vintage-mens-br-126-heritage-automatic-watch

2. http://www.replicawatchreport.co/replica-bell-ross-vintage-br-123-heritage-watch

Tell me what you think. I personally would go for the first one being that replicas with chronos are not the most reliable. I'm not vouching for that site or anything, it's just what came up on Google. You could ask a TD (That is if you like the suggestion[emoji6] ) and see if they can hook you up[emoji1]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Those are gen pics of the B&R .. I sense a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whozat

19/10/14
JF RO in SS, not gold and the Noob YM.

Have you considered the V7 Diver?

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
I've had all the divers. Inc the forged carbon. Had every Pam under 45mm radiomirs and 44s, also had some 42mms which I liked haven't had a 1940s 42mm tho w the solid strap lugs and non onion crown.

Just broke my RO SS last week so I'd hate to get another BUT I did LOVe it.

update...

i placed order w Ken for RG RO and the Noob YM grey dial w blue second hand.

didnt get QC pics yet and everything I order from him he takes a week for QC pics and I always add a 3rd watch in the mean while haha.

i like to get 3 watches at a time because I know I will catch n release at least 1 probally 2.

had a CHEAP hulk a month ago. did they get the color right on the v7 so that's not the obvious tell?