• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Speedy?

replosch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/10
Anyone have a recommendation of which dealer has best quality/price for the Speedmaster Pro? It seems like prices vary from 200 USD to 280 USD. Are there any differences? Thanks.

tracyl

22/4/11
I got one from Silix, and it was not cheap, but it was very good quality. The thing about it was that the crystal diameter was smaller than an original omega hesalite crystal, so when I popped out the crystal that came with it, I was able to install an original omega hesalite crystal in it. I had to sand some of the edges to get it to fit, but it is better than it being too small. Some of the ones from other vendors are different sized crystals. But if you are not planning on doing a crystal swap, then it doesn't really matter. I really like the movement in these watches. The ST1902 is a great movement at a very good price. You will not be disappointed!

cruikshank

Horology Curious
2/9/11
which stock number did you get from silix? I didnt see any with the ST1902 last time I was on the site.

tracyl

22/4/11
OMES019 price was 225USD. EMS cost was 35USD. The total cost was US$260. But I also added a metal band too, and that was another $35 I think. This one comes with the leather band, but you could ask if they can switch to metal. Here is the link: http://silix-prime.com/omes019-p-1634.html