• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best site to buy a planet ocean under 100.00 us.

cizlac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/10
im looking for the best/ cheapest trusted website to buy a omega planet ocean i found one for 88 shipped from times shops.net but i have never baught from a website before, and whats the best way to order, paypal, credit card, prepaid credit card, cod? etc. thanks.

here is the link to the watch i found.
http://www.timeshops.net/product.php?id_product=2047

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
+1 although, from what I understand, Reg won't be having any until the New Year.

cizlac

1/11/10
im kind of new to buying watches, what are there websites i cant seem to find them on here.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Neither of them have a website per se.
Email them for price and availability.

ck6459

11/9/10
Just search for Narikaa or WBK PO in this forum you should be able to find that watch. WBK is currently selling Omega PO 42mm for $110. There is quite a demand for this watch so it may be out of stock very soon.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
im kind of new to buying watches, what are there websites i cant seem to find them on here.

I have purchased a PO from both Timeshop and from WBK (link). Both are trusted dealers and have good reputations. The shipped price was about the same for the two. I personally think that the Timeshop watch is higher quality, but I'm in the US and it took 2-3 weeks to receive it. I got the one from WBK two days after I paid. I have no doubt there are plenty of dealers who offer a PO in the $100 range. Regarding payment method, I only use Western Union because I have trust issues.

Two things to note if you are new at this: Learn patience, and don't expect a genuine Omega for $100.

I also highly recommend only using dealers from the trusted list. Have fun and good luck!

d-unit

2/9/10
i dont have a planet ocean but I will sell you this one $50 free shipping conus paypal - I bought it and I just dont ever wear it - I paid $100 - it seems the rolex or panerai get more wrist time.

omega1.jpg

omega2y.jpg

omega3u.jpg

omega4.jpg

mods - just realized that that could get me in trouble for not posting in the for sale section - didnt mean to get outta hand - just trying to be creative.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
WOW. That's a huge NO NO here. :lolcina: :spank:

That doesn't need to happen again.