• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rep Factory who makes RM

Livinlife12

Horology Curious
7/6/21
Whats the best RM to get fro the TD

i heard zf? Looking at the nadal 35-03. Also someothers

I heard sonic is good, ANY THOUGHTS?

Livinlife12

Horology Curious
7/6/21
Whats the best RM to get from the TD

Checking puretime/trustytime/intime. Any other TD who have better reps?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Do some reading please. The answer is literally in this subsection (which you found already) for you to find. Nobody can answer that for you as we don’t know your subjective requirements and expectations, only you do. So read and make a decision for yourself.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Both have their pros and cons.

Reactions: TESLA760

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Whats the best RM to get fro the TD

Hi, I noticed you posted similar questions already and maybe you didn't get the official intro, many questions will be answered if you follow the advice and the links. Here we go:
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/you-are-welcome.10935638/post-11179738
Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/the-first-constitution-of-rwi.51989/

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm ma and receive info on how to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: code_66

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
  • Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
I know quite a few financially well off people, but I have never met someone in person who can afford a Richard Mille. Since RMs are rather youthful watches, aimed at tennis starts and other celebrities from music or sports, those who do wear them are mostly recognized as "famous" when they are out and about. Anyone who wears an RM but doesn't clearly fit into the lifestyle of the super rich outs themselves as a fake person with a fake watch.
Only you know if you can pull this off but you may want to consider all of this before buying a replica that's way above your lifestyle unless you only plan on wearing it at home when you're alone.

I just saw a movie where a nerd introduces himself to a hot chick sitting next to him on the airplane. She responds: "listen, I'm way, way, way out of your league. If your league were to explode, I wouldn't hear the sound of it for 3 days. So let's enjoy some peace and quiet, shall we?"

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Isn't a 67-01 around $130K at a dealer?
When introduced in 2016 it was $85K, and if you wanted one right now I see quite a few under $200K on chrono24.
This is well within reach of even single digit millionaires.

Reactions: brry and QueTip

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
I know quite a few financially well off people, but I have never met someone in person who can afford a Richard Mille. Since RMs are rather youthful watches, aimed at tennis starts and other celebrities from music or sports, those who do wear them are mostly recognized as "famous" when they are out and about. Anyone who wears an RM but doesn't clearly fit into the lifestyle of the super rich outs themselves as a fake person with a fake watch.
Only you know if you can pull this off but you may want to consider all of this before buying a replica that's way above your lifestyle unless you only plan on wearing it at home when you're alone.

I just saw a movie where a nerd introduces himself to a hot chick sitting next to him on the airplane. She responds: "listen, I'm way, way, way out of your league. If your league were to explode, I wouldn't hear the sound of it for 3 days. So let's enjoy some peace and quiet, shall we?"
Laughably false. I'd see these dripping off peoples wrists in San Tropez on nobodies everywhere. I've seen a ladies diamond one at Yosemite! Mid level execs have had them for YEARS at my former employer (FANNG). The billionaire watch story is meant to be marketing bait for us simple single digital millionaires.

Don't buy the marketing. live in reality.

That being said, if you are driving a Honda civic this might seem a bit laughable if you are trying to flex. I drive exotics and I tell everyone my watch is a fake who asks. No one gives a shit. If you step out of a Ferrari, people wouldn't care if you are wearing a damn Casio.

Chris8535

Known Member
29/3/16
Also in REAL life they are worn by the 50+ crowd by and large, don't mistake brand ambassadors for customers :rolleyes:

Reactions: soubido

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22

Come visit Miami, then. Here RM’s are as common as Daytonas. Anyone who can take out a loan and wants to appear wealthy has an RM on their wrist.