• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best Planet Ocean?

KTMracer

Horology Curious
27/10/09
Who offers the best rep Planet Ocean and Seamaster, from personal experience? I've seen an offer for a 45 Planet Ocean for $99 from Direct4Time (or something like that). I'm wanting either a PO or a Sinn U1 rep.
Thanks!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
planet ocean you need to go with the uPO...eta or eta clone is fine. I know they have had dial problems but those seem to be getting fixed, but the uPO can fit gen parts. I would ask Hont. But be prepared 100 dollars will wont get you the "best" which you are asking for. Sinn is a great rep too

KTMracer

Horology Curious
27/10/09
Who is Hont? Does he have a website on here? What can I expect to pay for a UPO from Hont?

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
200 give or take plus shipping. Hont is a trusted dealer.

Look at the trusted dealer section, then read their reviews, then go from there :)

kuku

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/09
Look at OMEGA sticky group buy from D4M ...
A UPO for 180$ !!!.
I think at this moment best buy for upo possible !

RolexPresident

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/09
no offense to the other dealers but i agree that D4M has the best deal on the UPO watches price wise and hes in the US. my brother bought off his group buy for a Rolex Mil. on 2 of them and everything went perfectly.

KTMracer

Horology Curious
27/10/09
I read D4M's sticky and the problems some had with their watches gives me pause for thought. No knock on D4M as he is just the middleman and seems to stand by his sales, but still, I figure the watches should arrive as advertised, being an UPO and all.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
I just recieved my UPO from Silix. I paid $190 for the watch and didn't know what kind of quality to expect. All my other reps I purchased were priced $300+, but I was impressed when I got the watch it and still am. IMO priced at $180 to $190 this watch is a great buy.
img6436b.jpg

That's not a UPO. :nah:

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I read D4M's sticky and the problems some had with their watches gives me pause for thought. No knock on D4M as he is just the middleman and seems to stand by his sales, but still, I figure the watches should arrive as advertised, being an UPO and all.

He made a post about a week ago saying they were correcting the dial and that some models of it had been fixed but not all of them