• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best PATEK PHILIPPE AQUANAUT/NAUTILUS

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Do some research. USe the search bar or google. If you add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your keyword search you'll find a ton of RWI threads on the topic. I don't think it's a difficult search, either.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
'Best' depends Sir and that's not being vague or rude.

For the 5711, I've been told in the past that the below combo is 'best'
3kf base
Ppf or buff dial
Buff hands
Buff or keylog dw

Is that right, likely, the sender is someone who's opinion I myself value highly.

Do you place similar value on his opinion, I have no idea. It's your money to spend though, so your research to do and your decision to make.

For the Aquanaut, not a clue tbh, if I knew Id share the opinion I've heard.

What I do know for certain is that both have been discussed in extensive detail in the Patek section of the forum:

So to find the best, it's the best for you - it's what you can see / unsee. Some things bug me, may not bug you.

Best of luck & happy reading.

The below is also worth a read, to put the replies you're getting into context. An excellent thread, full credit to @Tobel

Last edited:

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
In addition to my friend's excellent summary above, you need to understand that a certain model may be considered (by many but almost never by all) "best" only in certain variants. The Nautilus PPF for instance is highly regarded, but only the white dial, other colors are not as good or gen-like. But then, this is just some people's opinion.

Alithedon

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/5/21
United Kingdom
'Best' depends Sir and that's not being vague or rude.

For the 5711, I've been told in the past that the below combo is 'best'
3kf base
Ppf or buff dial
Buff hands
Buff or keylog dw

Is that right, likely, the sender is someone who's opinion I myself value highly.

Do you place similar value on his opinion, I have no idea. It's your money to spend though, so your research to do and your decision to make.

For the Aquanaut, not a clue tbh, if I knew Id share the opinion I've heard.

What I do know for certain is that both have been discussed in extensive detail in the Patek section of the forum:

So to find the best, it's the best for you - it's what you can see / unsee. Some things bug me, may not bug you.

Best of luck & happy reading.

The below is also worth a read, to put the replies you're getting into context. An excellent thread, full credit to @Tobel

Much appreciated, I’m still a quite new to this forum but I appreciate your time and effort for replying to my answer.

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very welcome Sir & I promise you I was not trying to be rude or blunt, it was to prevent a flaming ;)

But I could recommend A, another recommend B, and a third recommend C

Who is right, who is wrong? We all are :)

That's why the forum is a great place to explore, and take your time. It's hard earned money at the end of the day.

And it means that you will eventually look down with pride (at your watch) having done the research and made an informed decision, rather than blindly trusting a randomer off the internet. All the info is here, complete with macro analysis being dissected by the members, just waiting to be read.

Best of luck & hope ya have one, or both, soon.

Once you stick to the TDs and use only the contact/website information available at their forum page, off to good start. Never google them

Last edited:
Reactions: BIONONE and Feefo

It'smyheritage96

Getting To Know The Place
15/8/20
I had my ZF aquanaut a year and then it died thinking its maybe fixable overall a beautiful rep very slim although not fooling anyone 😂 it's just a watch that's so hard to obtain nobody with a brain would believe its gen as they trade around 65k but I brought the rep because its my dream peice I can hopfully get mine repaired if not imma get a replacement one from geektime in this hobby it is luck of the draw with reliability.

Alithedon

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/5/21
United Kingdom
I had my ZF aquanaut a year and then it died thinking its maybe fixable overall a beautiful rep very slim although not fooling anyone 😂 it's just a watch that's so hard to obtain nobody with a brain would believe its gen as they trade around 65k but I brought the rep because its my dream peice I can hopfully get mine repaired if not imma get a replacement one from geektime in this hobby it is luck of the draw with reliability.

I'm sorry to hear about your Patek, but your right.

I'm still conducting a bit of research about reps on Patek's before choosing the manufacturer.

Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: It'smyheritage96