• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Omega Speedmaster Professional Automatic replica?

blackbird12

Horology Curious
6/4/12
Hey all,

Where can I find the best Omega Speedmaster Professional Automatic replica?

Thanks

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Why you dont want to try Replica Watch Dealer?
Why don't you try not posting if you have nothing useful to say?

@BB12: mate there is only one rep of that watch AFIK. All the dealers source stock from the same places as there a e only a handful of makers turning out high end reps. Take a browse thru the trusted dealer section and send a few an email for a price. You also need to to read the Omega section of the board and learn a bit about what you want to buy. If you had taken the time to do so you would have found there is a very active thread about speedies going on right now as well as a ton of other info.

It's all there for you to learn, everything you need to know which is why asking questions like the above tends to get a response like the above. A few hours of reading and all will be answered. Then, when you have the basics is the time to ask any questions you could not answer by reading the forum.

People tire of answering "who has the best sub?" 20 times a day when the answer is right here if you take the time to look and learn.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Hello Blackbird and welcome to RWI. As mentioned above, always used a trusted dealer for purchase since they are all well known to actually deliver the watch they promise!

I don't know a good Speedy auto from a bad one (I prefer the Professional model), but I have seen some listings from a couple of the dealers. Below are links to help get you started. I'm sure you can find some others if these aren't exactly what you're looking for.

Silix Speedmasters (LINK)

Asian 7750 Speedmasters (LINK)

captaincaveman

17/2/12
Guys, prove me wrong because I would love to own an a7550 auto speedmaster. But last I checked these models were all out of production.