• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Omega PO bracelet???

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Well I finally managed to convince my father not to spend 460 quid on a genuine bracelet for his gen 42mm PO and rather buy a rep bracelet. I know nothing beats the genuine but I can assure you he wouldn't make a difference between the two so I'm trying to save him some cash. Question is though, what's the best PO bracelet out there? I'm not going to get him some $20 laser etched bracelet that will fall apart in a month. I'm also not going to spend $200 for a damn rep bracelet. Is there something in the middle? Omega gurus, feel free to chime in!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I don't know of any rep PO bracelet that is not laser etched or has problems.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I don't know of any rep PO bracelet that is not laser etched or has problems.

I'm pretty sure the PO I got from Narikaa about a year ago had an engraved bracelet as opposed to laser etched. I must've gotten the gen bracelet that was used as a sample then

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I've had UPO bracelets fall apart, and cheapie quartz ones last for years. Those bracelets give me fits... They're a pain to re-size, randomly come apart, and there's not any rhyme or reason between them.

Personally, I've considered a gen bracelet to have in my collection for that reason. If one pops up on Ebay for less than $300, I'll buy it.